November 10, 2015
FLO Cycling - Order 24 - All the Details!
The holidays and Order 24 are just around the corner! Order 24 will begin Thursday, November 19th at 10:00am PST. This will be our last order before the holiday season. We will be selling FLO 30s, 60s, 90s, DISCS and FLO 30 rims. There are currently 340 people signed up for the 600 wheels available during Order 24. Please know popular wheels may sell our very quickly during Order 24. Popular wheels can sell out in less than 2 minutes. We are not trying to be pushy we just want to be honest.
Every wheel purchased within the first hour will receive a FREE Silca Valve Extender (FLO 60's and 90's) or a free Continental tube (FLO 30's and DISCS). The best way to get ready for Order 24 is to read the "General Information" and FAQ below. We can't thank you enough for your support and patience. If you have any questions about Order 24 please let us know.
- Order 24 begins November 19, 2015 at 10:00am PST. Access the store here. You will need a store account to checkout. We recommend creating your account here before the order starts to save time.
- On November 19, 2015 the "Store" page will feature a countdown timer. When it hits 00:00:00:00 refresh your page to begin shopping.
- 600 wheels will be available during Order 24.
- We will have FLO 30s, 60s, 90s, DISCS and FLO 30 rims available.
- Wheels are estimated to ship by December 4th, in time for the holidays!
- There are currently 340 people signed up for Order 24.
- All sales are on a first-come-first-serve basis. We are working hard to eventually have stock. For more information, please read this blog article.
- Orders tend to sell out quickly. Popular wheels can sell out in less than five minutes. We suggest being online at 9:55am PST if you are interested in buying wheels.
- You are not guaranteed a wheel when adding it to the cart. You must check out to confirm your order.
Questions About Order 24
Q1. How and where do I place my order?
A1. The store opens at 10:00am PST. On the morning of the order, the store page will have a count down timer on it. When the count down timer hits 00:00:00:00, refresh your page to access the store and begin shopping!
Note* You will need to create an account to shop in our online store. We highly recommend creating an account before next Thursday to save time during Order 24. You can create your account here.
Q2. Do we have live up to date inventory on our site?
A2. That’s sort of a yes and no question. When you select the product you will see how many are available under the “Bearings or Bearing/Build” pull down menus (The “Sticker Color” pull down does not show how many wheels are in stock.). If there is one left and you add it to your cart it does not mean you have secured the wheel. You must make it all the way through the cart before the wheel is yours. If someone else has bought the wheel in that amount of time, you will receive an out of stock warning when you hit the confirm order button.
Q3. My page is really slow. What should I do? (We hope this doesn’t happen!)
A3. We have done all we can to beef up the server to prevent crashing. That said there are no guarantees. When you click to add a wheel to your cart it may take a second or two to load. Please do NOT hit the "Add to Cart" button multiple times. If you do you will add more then one wheel to your shopping cart. If there are any technical difficulties during the sale, please be patient, we will be working to correct them as soon as humanly possible. If you page is slow after hitting “confirm order” PLEASE DO NOT HIT REFRESH or your card may be charged twice. If you do hit refresh by mistake and are double charged, please let us know and we will be sure to refund your second order.
Q4. About the Silca Valve Extenders and Continental Tubes?
A4. A FREE Silca Valve extender will be given for each FLO 60 and 90 and a free tube will be given for each FLO 30 and FLO DISC. Please see the pictures below.
Q5. When will the wheels ship to me?
A5. Wheels are estimated to ship by December 4th, in time for the holidays.
Q6. How much are ceramic bearings?
A6. Ceramic wheels are an additional $100 per wheel. Ceramic bearings support our Bike for a Kid Program and have excellent durability. Learn more about our Bike for a Kid Program.
Q7. Do you offer Shimano 11 speed hub bodies?
A7. All of our wheels ship with 9/10/11 speed compatible hub bodies. The wheels also ship with 10 speed spacers for people running 9 or 10 speed cassettes.
Q8. What payment methods do you accept?
A8. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept PayPal.
We hope that this answers your questions about the upcoming pre-order. If we have left anything out please let us know.
Thanks again for your patience and support.
Jon and Chris