January 24, 2014
FLO Cycling - Order #10 Starts January 30 at 10:00am PDT!
Posted by FLO Cycling at Friday, January 24, 2014
Order #10 is Here - All of the Details!
It's official! Our first order of 2014 will begin Thursday, January 30th at 10:00am PDT. All orders placed within the first hour will receive a FREE FLO t-shirt (see picture below). One t-shirt will be given for each order. Please read the details below for "General Information" and FAQ about Order #10. We can't thank you enough for your support and patience.
- Order #10 begins January 30, 2014 at 10:00am PDT. Access the store here. You will need a store account to check out. You can create your account here.
- On January 30, 2014 the "Store" page will feature a countdown timer. When it hits 00:00:00:00, refresh your page to begin shopping.
- 650 wheels will be available during Order #10.
- We will have FLO 30s, 60s, and 90s available during Order #10. There will be 20 FLO DISC available during Order #10. We're sorry! We have 75 planned for Order #11 in March.
- Wheels are estimated to ship the first week of February.
- There are currently 1,098 people signed up for Order #10.
- All sales are on a first-come-first-served basis. We are working hard to eventually have stock. For more information, please read this blog article.
- Orders tend to sell out quickly. All six 2013 Orders sold out in less then one hour. We suggest being online at 9:55am PDT if you are interested in buying wheels. Please know there is no pressure to buy, we just want to be honest.
- Order #11 is scheduled to take place in mid March 2014 and is estimated to have approximately 650 wheels.
- You are not guaranteed a wheel when adding it to the cart. You must check out to confirm your order.
Questions About Order #10
Q1. How and where do I place my order?
A1. The store opens at 10:00am PDT. On the morning of the order, the store page will have a countdown timer on it. When the count down timer hits 00:00:00:00, refresh your page to access the store and begin shopping!
Note* You will need to create an account to shop in our online store. We highly recommend creating an account before next Thursday to save time during Order #10. You can create your account here.
Q2. Do we have live up to date inventory on our site?
A2. That’s sort of a yes and no question. When you select the product you will see how many are available under the “Bearings or Bearing/Build” pulldown menus (The “Sticker Color” pulldown does not show how many wheels are in stock.). If there is one left and you add it to your cart, it does not mean you have secured the wheel. You must make it all the way through the cart before the wheel is yours. If someone else has bought the wheel in that amount of time, you will receive an out of stock warning when you hit the confirm order button.
Q3. My page is really slow, what should I do? (We hope this doesn’t happen!)
A3. We have done all we can to beef up the server to prevent crashing. That said there are no guarantees. When you click to add a wheel to your cart it may take a second or two to load. Please do NOT hit the "Add to Cart" button multiple times. If you do you will add more then one wheel to your shopping cart. If there are any technical difficulties during the sale, please be patient, we will be working to correct them as soon as humanly possible. If you page is slow after hitting “confirm order” PLEASE DO NOT HIT REFRESH or your card may be charged twice. If you do hit refresh by mistake and are double charged, please let us know and we will be sure to refund your second order.
Q4. Which t-shirts are going to be available?
A4. Free FLO t-shirts will be given for each order placed during the first hour. Each wheel page will have a dropdown for you to select your t-shirt size. One t-shirt will be given for each order.
Q5. When will the wheels ship to me?
A5. Wheels are estimated to ship the first week of February.
Q6. How much are ceramic bearings?
A6. Ceramic wheels are an additional $100 per wheel. Ceramic bearings support our Bike for a Kid Program and have excellent durability. Learn more about our Bike for a Kid Program.
Q7. Do you offer Shimano 11 speed hub bodies?
A7. All wheels except the FLO DISC now ship with Shimano 11 speed hub bodies. We hope to have 11 speed hub bodies for the FLO DISC during Order #11. The 11 speed hub body also comes with a spacer to convert it to a 10 speed hub body.
Q8. What payment methods do you accept?
A8. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept PayPal.
We hope that this answers your questions about the upcoming order. If we have left anything out please let us know.
Thanks again for your patience and support.
Jon and Chris