November 4, 2013

FLO Cycling - Cannondale Demo Fleet


Earlier in the year we were looking for a small demo fleet of bicycles that we could use for demoing FLO wheels.  We spoke with a long list of companies, and in the end, Cannondale felt like the right company to purchase bikes from.  We purchased a list of bikes ranging from there CAAD 8 all the way up to the Supersix EVO, and we even purchased the brand new Slice RS for those interested in demoing our wheels on a triathlon/time trial specific frame.  


Jon and I have been riding all of the bikes and are honestly very impressed with their quality.  All of the bikes handle well, are stiff yet compliant, are lightweight, and come spec'd out with great components.  The Slice RS is is the best handling TT bike I have ever ridden and seems unaffected by cross winds.  Additionally, as much as I hate to say this - because I'm a data and numbers guy - the Slice RS just "feels" fast.  I notice that feeling the most in a strong headwind when the speed on my Garmin is reading much higher than it presumably should. 

If you are looking for a new road or TT bike, I highly recommend looking at Cannondale's offerings.  We purchased our demo fleet, so Cannondale is certainly not paying us to say this.  We simply wanted to spread the word because we are very impressed with the quality of the bikes we have received.  

I'll leave you with a couple of my favorite pictures.  



Take care,

Chris

5 comments:

ScottG said...

Awesome! I have a Cannondale CAAD9 that I want to put some Flo 30's on. Those pics look great and now I REALLY want to get them!

Leon McIntosh said...

That RS with the matching wheel stickers is awesome

FLO Cycling said...

Hey guys thanks for the comments. ScottG, the CAAD9 with FLO 30s would certainly be a nice combo.

Take care,

Chris

John Tate said...

Great choice in bikes. I have been using the FLO's (60 on the front, 90 on the back)on my Slice for a few months now and am heading to IM Arizona next week with them. I can't wait to get out on the course. I have had numerous folks say how nice they look and how cool they sound, but mostly, I have noticed a huge difference in my bike split times. Awesome product guys!!!!

FLO Cycling said...

John,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm very happy to hear that your bike splits have been improving using our wheels. Best of luck at IMAZ!

Chris