It's official! Order 11 will begin Thursday, March 20th at 10:00am PDT. We are also excited to let everyone know that we will be selling FLO 30 rims by themselves so you can build your own wheel if you like. Each rim will cost $80 USD. For full details on the FLO 30 Rim please see our blog post here.
Every wheel purchased within the first hour will receive a FREE 26 oz FLO Cycling Specialized Purist Water Bottle (see picture below). Please read the details below for "General Information" and FAQ about Order 11. We can't thank you enough for your support and patience.
- Order 11 begins March 20, 2014 at 10:00am PDT. Access the store here. You will need a store account to checkout. We recommend creating your account here before the order starts to save time.
- On March 20, 2014 the "Store" page will feature a countdown timer. When it hits 00:00:00:00 refresh your page to begin shopping.
- 600 wheels will be available during Order 11.
- We will have FLO 30s, 60s, 90s, DISCS and FLO 30 rims available during Order 11. There will be over 100 FLO DISCS available during Order 11. 11 Speed compatibility news will be released as soon as we complete testing. If all goes according to plan that should be early next week before Order 11 starts.
- FLO 60s, 90s and DISCS are estimated to ship the first by April 1st and the FLO 30's and FLO 30 rims are estimated to ship by April 18th.
- There are currently 1,171 people signed up for Order 11.
- All sales are on a first-come-first-serve basis. We are working hard to eventually have stock. For more information, please read this blog article.
- Orders tend to sell out quickly. All 2013 and 2014 Orders have sold out in less then one hour and popular wheels can go in under 5 minutes. We suggest being online at 9:55am PDT if you are interested in buying wheels. Please know there is no pressure to buy, we just want to be honest.
- Order 12 is scheduled to take place in early May 2014 and is estimated to have approximately 600 wheels.
- You are not guaranteed a wheel when adding it to the cart. You must check out to confirm your order.
Questions About Order 11
Q1. How and where do I place my order?
A1. The store opens at 10:00am PDT. On the morning of the order, the store page will have a count down timer on it. When the count down timer hits 00:00:00:00, refresh your page to access the store and begin shopping!
Note* You will need to create an account to shop in our online store. We highly recommend creating an account before next Thursday to save time during Order 11. You can create your account here.
Q2. Do we have live up to date inventory on our site?
A2. That’s sort of a yes and no question. When you select the product you will see how many are available under the “Bearings or Bearing/Build” pull down menus (The “Sticker Color” pull down does not show how many wheels are in stock.). If there is one left and you add it to your cart it does not mean you have secured the wheel. You must make it all the way through the cart before the wheel is yours. If someone else has bought the wheel in that amount of time, you will receive an out of stock warning when you hit the confirm order button.
Q3. My page is really slow what should I do. (We hope this doesn’t happen!)
A3. We have done all we can to beef up the server to prevent crashing. That said there are no guarantees. When you click to add a wheel to your cart it may take a second or two to load. Please do NOT hit the "Add to Cart" button multiple times. If you do you will add more then one wheel to your shopping cart. If there are any technical difficulties during the sale, please be patient, we will be working to correct them as soon as humanly possible. If you page is slow after hitting “confirm order” PLEASE DO NOT HIT REFRESH or your card may be charged twice. If you do hit refresh by mistake and are double charged, please let us know and we will be sure to refund your second order.
Q4. What Water Bottle is going to be available?
A4. A FREE 26oz FLO Cycling Specialized Purist Water Bottle will be given for each wheel purchased during the first hour of Order 11.
Q5. When will the wheels ship to me?
A5. FLO 60s, 90s and DISCS are estimated to ship the first by April 1st and the FLO 30's and FLO 30 rims are estimated to ship by April 18th.
Q6. How much are ceramic bearings?
A6. Ceramic wheels are an additional $100 per wheel. Ceramic bearings support our Bike for a Kid Program and have excellent durability. Learn more about our Bike for a Kid Program.
Q7. Do you offer Shimano 11 speed hub bodies?
A7. All of our wheels except the FLO DISC now ship with 11 speed hub bodies. We are currently testing the FLO DISCS for 11 speed compatibility and hope to have a final answer just before Order 11 starts. We are waiting on the container to show up so testing can begin. If they are acceptable, 11 speed hub bodies will be available for a $30 upgrade fee on the FLO DISC. We will update everyone as soon as we know more.
Q8. What payment methods do you accept?
A8. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We do not accept PayPal.
We hope that this answers your questions about the upcoming pre-order. If we have left anything out please let us know.
Thanks again for your patience and support.
Jon and Chris